So good to be back to earth. No, I haven't traveled to the moon, but it sure felt like I've been in a space bubble. Last month I spent 3 weekends in a real estate class. Upon completion I spent 2 weeks waiting for the permission to take the test. The other 2 I spent taking the test, then after failing one part of the test, rescheduling and retaking that part. Today it is over. I handed the test scores to the broker, with whom I hope to have a good relationship and now it's a matter of who knows how many more weeks before I can get my pocket card and be a full blown real estate salesperson!!!! Whew! I even watched a movie with my family today. If felt good to relax and not worry about studying!
I didn't even get to the pics of my oldest daughter getting baptized the weekend before!!! I wanted to edit them a bit and got carried away with studying, sick puppy, a busted eardrum of one of the kids, etc. I so miss all my photo bloggers, editing, digi scrapbooking and everything to do with pics. I missed my local photoclub meeting last month and another one is tomorrow. I would love to go but it's another 1 hr away and gas is so high these days! :(
One new blogger I've just discovered is holding a super de duper giveaway that I just had to share, not just for extra entries. Her work is truly amazing and I'd love, love, love to win the workshop. Check out all the details for extra entries on her blog http://cravemyphotography.com/blog/world-wide-giveaway/. I already had MCP and Florabla liked on FB prior to learning about this awesome photo blogger. So, if you liked all 7 of them on FB you get an extra entry. FB and including the link to your wall is another one, so is twittering. SO, what are you waiting for?
Go enter every way you can! You might be a winner! I'm going to bed early so I can get some photo time tomorrow before our furniture arrives. All (well, all for now) of it in one day! I pray I don't have to help the fed ex man unload it in the rain. It's been pouring cats and dogs the last 2 evenings! Yesterday we had tornado warning and sirens going off. Today it's pouring with lots of lightning and I can't even go out to check on my freshly planted garden. I hope my tomatoes, cucs, watermelons, cantaloupes and peppers aren't all dead :( How are your gardens doing?
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment